Professional Cosmetic treatments
Welcome to Skinqure cosmetic dermatology clinic. Our medical director , Dr Paul Charlson is one of the most experienced cosmetic injectors in the UK and provides consultations for Botox , dermal fillers and a comprehensive range of anti aging and dermatological treatments. His purpose built modern clinic is in Welton, East Yorkshire, situated beside the A63, 12 miles west of Hull.It is easily accessible from Lincolnshire and the East Riding of Yorkshire and Leeds and has ample safe secure parking. Paul is also an experienced tutor and teaches the art of Aesthetic Medicine for a variety of organisations. He also offers bespoke training for those practitioners who prefer more individual training.
Whilst our main practice is in Welton we have other clinics in Leeds, Canary Wharf and Chelsea, London.
Paul has lived and worked as a doctor in East Yorkshire for more than 25 years. He is an ardent Tigers fan and golfer. He regularly appeared on the annual Pulse list of most influential GPs in the country. He is a recognised international speaker and Key opinion leader in the aesthetics industry
Why our clients Trust us
There are so many new practitioners offering cosmetic injections from beauticians, tattooists, friends self injectors who do you trust?
Our loyal clientele has built up over the last 17 years because:
- Dr Charlson is trained in dermatology and a highly experienced cosmetic injector who constantly refines his techniques
- We offer honest advice and recommend the best treatment option for the outcome you are looking for
- We stock a FULL range of dermal fillers to suit client need, we don’t recommend treatment based on the product we wish to ‘use up’
- We are local to East Yorkshire and always contactable
- We offer adjustment treatments as part of the cost of treatment
- We offer comprehensive after care and support which is responsive
- We always use genuine products from reputable suppliers
- Our toxin product is freshly reconstituted and properly stored
- We ONLY inject in a clean clinical environment
- We do not cut corners, compromise on quality or safety nor knowingly treat people for whom treatment may be unsuitable.
- We do not pretend to have years of experience in aesthetics as some practitioners do, we actually have the experience.
Dr Paul Charlson FRCGP DPD MBCAM DRCOG DOccMED
Paul is a highly experienced cosmetic physician with over 17 years experience in the speciality and has performed thousands of successful procedures including botulinum toxin , botox injections, dermal filler treatments , Ellanse, Radiesse , Sculptra ‘liquid’ face lift and Silhouette thread lifts. He uses techniques learnt over the years attending conferences with the world’s leading exponents of cosmetic medicine.
- Paul is President of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine (BCAM)
- Paul is a member of the Joint Council a cross industry body working with government to improve safety and training cosmetic medicine
- Paul is one of the most experienced cosmetic injectors in the UK
- Paul regularly attends exclusive elite injector training seminars in UK & Europe
- Paul holds a Certificate in Cosmetic Medicine
- Paul runs NHS dermatology services
- Paul holds a Diploma in Practical Dermatology from the University of Wales.
- Paul is a Fellow of the Royal College of General Practitioners.
- Paul regularly trains other practitioners and often speaks at conferences that other local practitioners attend.
- Paul regularly writes in the medical press and national newspapers
Paul combines work in NHS Dermatology with his cosmetic practice. He has worked in London, Manchester and Leeds for a number of the major cosmetic companies but now prefers to concentrate on providing a high quality personal service at Skinqure Clinic.
Over the years Paul has attended and spoken at many major international conferences and acquired a broad range of skills in treating the effects of aging. He has used this to good effect treating a large number of clients including some high profile ones.
Paul has featured on several television and radio shows including BBC Radio Four and Five and had a weekly column in the Yorkshire Post for many years. He also writes regular articles on Aesthetics for MIMS Dermatology a professional magazine where he is also a member of the editorial board.
Paul is unable to advise on NHS treatment, Skinqure is a private cosmetic clinic
Skinqure Clinic Our Ethos
Dedicated to high quality cosmetic practice, our aim is to make you happy and confident in your appearance by offering cosmetic treatments that make you look natural and feel rejuvenated. There are many practitioners to choose from but few have the experience, skill and knowledge necessary to achieve the best result.
Our philosophy is to bring professional standards of care and ethics to cosmetic dermatology. We offer a personal service, continuation of care and free consultations with medical staff. We do not employ hard sell marketing techniques nor do we offer treatments in a party setting. Cosmetic treatments are invasive and we believe that a professional approach to care is imperative.
With over a decade experience in aesthetics we know not everybody wants the same look. Most people want to look younger and fresher but don’t want a look that screams “I’ve had work done”. We take time to define what you want. Our aim is a natural look. However we know that some of our clients want enhancement such as fuller lips or higher cheek bones and we are experienced in providing this too.
Dr Charlson has acquired skills in a variety of advanced injection techniques which provides options not available in every clinic.
Many clients also benefit from improved skin conditioning which can be obtained using a variety of clinically effective skin care products, peels, dermarollers and laser treatments. We can advise on these and often the best results are obtained with a combination of injection techniques and skin treatments.
Dr Charlson’s work in NHS dermatology complements his aesthetic work to provide a comprehensive skin care advice to our clients. Pru Charlson is a pharmacist and has developed a vast knowledge and experience of products to enhance the skin. Our specialty is the skin and we can help you look your best.
As experienced professionals we know that not everything goes to plan. We are on hand to adjust your treatments and treat complications and issues if they arise. We are insured and can provide prescription medication.
We aim to provide a quality safe service using approved products from a clinical environment why would you settle for anything less?
Skinqure Clinic is the trading name for Qure Ltd , 24 Westfield Park, Brough, East Yorkshire HU15 1AN. Registered Number 04457896
UK Health Centre