LED light therapy
Dermalux® LED Phototherapy systems feature proprietary and leading edge Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology and are designed and manufactured in the UK.
Successful treatment with LED Phototherapy is determined by delivering key technical parameters that allow for skin specific cellular reactions to occur. Dermalux® systems use only evidence based wavelengths delivered via focused and precisely controlled LED’s at an ‘optimsed’ output, intensity and dose with proven results. Of course, not all LED Phototherapy systems are the same.
LED or light emitting diode therapy uses low energy light waves to penetrate and revitalize your skin.
Red/ Blue light kills acne bacteria,
Red light stimulates fibroblasts
Yellow light reduces inflammation and promotes healing.
Our Dermalux LED treatment combines these 3 wavelengths, blue, red and yellow, to optimally treat your skin and promote clear, shiny healthy skin that makes you relax look and feel fantastic and not a needle in sight.
We have a variety of unique treatment options to suit all budgets and skin concerns
Direct from Hollywood our LUXURY LED treatment:
Dermaroller+ Sheep placenta+ LED = £250
- LED £45/session *
- LED for acne in young person £20/session
- LED with lira serums £55/session*
- LED + Dermaroller + lira serums £155/session
- LED+Dermaroller+ Sheep placenta facial £250/session
- LED eye area treatment £20/session*
- LED soft tissue injury £45/session *
- LED roseacea £45/session*
- LED eczema/psoriasis £45/session*
- LED SAD £45/session
* buy 5 get 1 free, buy 10 get 3 f ree
- Acne treated skin including antibiotics roaccutane
- Damaged or sensitive skin
- Post procedure healing
- high Fitzpatrick types (5 & 6)