The eyes are key to attractiveness in the human face. We understand this at Skinqure and offer comprehensive eye area rejuvenation using advanced techniques.
My patients often complain about the appearance of their eyes. Eyelid skin can be one of the first areas to show aging. Many factors can contribute to the quality of your skin around your eyes including pigment, elasticity, and thickness but fat, bone, and muscle can play a huge role as well. When I evaluate my patients, I look at the quality of their skin, the way their muscles contract when smiling or squinting, and how their underlying bone and fat are doing at supporting an attractive, youthful appearance. Any person at any age may have one or more issues contributing, so I tailor my approach based on the individual.
- Brow which loses fullness and can be treated with dermal filler
- The upper lid crease loses volume and can be treated with a fine filler using a cannula into the lid crease or PRP treatment
- Temple lost volume allows outer part of the eyebrow to sink: treated with sculptra, ellanse or dermal filler
- The crows feet and lateral brow can be reduced with toxin and enhanced by filler
- The dark circles around the eyes can be treated with special techniques with dermal fillers
- The loose skin around the eye can be addressed with PRP
This can all be performed without the need for surgery such as blepharoplasty
More information about PRP rejuvenation PRP injections
These techniques are specialised only offered by those practitioners who have advanced training such as Dr Charlson