Dermal fillers are usually forms of Hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring hydrophilic (water absorbing) substance that gives skin a natural glow. There are many dermal fillers on the market, The characteristics depend of the amount of cross linking and their viscosity which determine where and how they are used your medical practitioner. Dermal fillers should only be administered by an experienced medical practitioner, as they can block blood vessels leading to tissue necrosis (tissue death) and, once inside a blood vessel can travel through the blood stream and cause serious side effects, in some cases blindness.
Dermal fillers are now used to remove wrinkles, provide lift, rejuvenate features and frequently for cosmetic enhancement of natural features. Injected into lips, cheeks wrinkle removal, smokers lines, naso labial folds, treat troughs, crows feet and so on, dermal filler treatments make an obvious and dramatic on the treated area.
At Skinqure, we stock a large range of dermal fillers to ensure that we obtain optimal results for our clients. Dr Charlson chooses a filler depending on the treatment area, your age, skin laxity and budget. Paul has over a decade of experience in administering fillers, he has developed his own techniques that enable him to work with your underlying anatomy to ensure you get a natural pleasing result.
Why do our clients trust us for their dermal filler treatment?
- Highly experienced with thousands of procedures performed
- Dr Charlson is President BCAM, the Professional Body for Medical (doctors and dentists only) cosmetic injectors
- Paul is a member of an elite cosmetic injector group that trains with the next global injectors and he constantly bench marks his skills against the best in the World
- FULL RANGE of Dermal fillers permanently in stock allows us to recommend the appropriate treatment for your individual needs
- Dr Charlson is local and is available for follow up care
- Products sourced from reputable suppliers
- Dr Charlson only uses products which is knows give great results and are SAFE
- Knowledge of facial anatomy, essential for SAFE effective outcome
- Only doctors are allowed to keep hyaluronidase in stock, this is the product used to treat unwanted effects of dermal filler treatment
- Professional training, insurance and care
- Full credit card facilities
- Internationally recognised skills with Yorkshire value
Fast filler facts:
- Instant results
- Prices from £250 to £1000
- Dr Charlson has honed his technique over years of experience
- Outcome is injector dependent
- Natural or enhanced results
- Replace collagen and elastin lost through ageing
- Suitable for use in younger clients for aesthetic improvement
- Add definition and lift to the face
- At Skinqure we stock a full range of fillers but we only use those that we are confident are safe
- Full aftercare and support given
- Effects last from weeks up to around 18 months
- Are not classed as medicines
- Prices from £250
- Accentuate your cheeks
- Smooth out your nasal profile (rhinoplasty)
- Diminish naso labial lines
- Enlarge and define your lips
- Chin reshaping
- Support your mouth
- Diminish smokers lines
- Remove troughs from underneath your eyes
- Hands and feet to reduce vein visibility
- Improve texture and radiance of your skin
At Skinqure we have access to prescription anaesthetic creams and local anaesthetic injections to make the procedures comfortable. All our products are sourced from reputable suppliers from Western EU countries and USA
At SkinQure we use a range of fillers according to the indication and preference such as Teosyl, Restylane, Radiesse, Boletero, Juvederm.
Dermal filler Prices:
- Lips £275 to £400
- Naso labial lines from £250*
- Cheeks from £300*
- Nose from £395*
- Hands and feet from £475*
- Chest lines from £250*
- Tear trough £395
- Skin rejuvenation system : please enquire
- Chin augmentation from £300 *
*depends on filler used.
What are Dermal Fillers? Dermal Fillers are a group of gel substances which are used in facial aesthetics to contour, add volume or plump up areas where wrinkles and folds have appeared due to ageing or scarring. Dermal fillers are usually based on Hyaluronic Acid (HA) which naturally occurs in our skin and joints to hydrate and lubricate. Unfortunately we produce less and less of this HA as we age, which leads to dehydration, lack of volume, drooping and deepening of lines and wrinkles. HA binds with water increasing hydration.
Who can administer Dermal Fillers? Dermal Fillers can be administered by anyone, it is up to the consumer to check their training and qualifications. It is possible to set yourself up as an injector after a couple of hours ‘training’ with no knowledge of the underlying anatomy of the face. Without knowledge of the placement of underlying blood vessels, dermal fillers treatments can lead to blockage of these vessels which prevents oxygenation of facial tissue and subsequent tissue death
Who can’t have Dermal Filler Injections? Virtually any adult can have filler treatment either as an anti aging treatment or to enhance naural features such as lips or cheeks. Anyone with a previous allergic reaction to a Dermal Filler or someone with a allergy to Lidocaine MAY still be treated at after consultation with Dr Charlson.
What should I do after treatment? Following your treatment you can expect some local swelling and maybe bruising, a cold compress may help ease this, and arnica cream may be recommended to encourage the bruise to come out. It is often asked that you avoid any vigorous exercise or sun exposure for 24-48hrs.
How long will the effects last? Dermal Fillers are long-lasting but not permanent, depending on the product used they usually last between 6-8 months to 18 months but this can vary for different individuals. Injection efficiency also influences the longevity as does your skin’s ability to build up natural collagen
Are Dermal Fillers Safe? There are well over a hundred fillers available on the European market and some are not manufactured to the highest standards, we only use trusted fillers from highly reputable manufacturers. We are always available for follow up appointments and advice. We always administer treatments in a hygienic, safe and clean environment. Dr Charlson may prescribe antibiotics in certain cases.