Dark eye circles – looking tired? We can treat this.
This is often due to a prominent bony orbital rim which worsens with age but can be present in young people.
Dark eye circle causes
According to medical experts, possible dark circles causes include issues related to facial aging, lifestyle choices, and other causes, which include the following:
Facial aging and dark circles
- Volume loss or fat descent in the cheeks
- Under eye volume loss
- Lower eyelid (canthus) laxity
- Thinning under eye skin
- Bulging under eye fat
Lifestyle choices and under eye circles
- Hyperpigmentation caused by sun damage
- Caffeine consumption
- Alcohol consumption
- Sleep deprivation
- Dietary deficiencies
Dark Circles and loose skin appearing around your eyes is one of the first signs of aging and having treatment for eye rejuvenation can have a dramatic impact on how you look and feel.
Dark circles or Panda eyes are a result of either pigmentation or shadows caused by tissue loss.
We know that the appearance of the eye area is often crucial to a person’s appearance.
Dr Charlson is highly skilled at improving this area. This is an area for EXPERTS only not for newly or unqualified persons. We are regularly correcting the work of others.
We provide the following eye rejuvenation treatments:
- Dermal fillers to the cheek, temple and brow area
- Dermal filler to the tear troughs
- skin boosters to skin around the eye
- dermal fillers to the upper eyelid area
- Platelet rich plasma treatments to the skin around the eye (PRP or Vampire treatment)
- Botulinum toxin to the crows feet and under the eye
- Tixel ablative skin rejuvenation
A good combination for some patients with dark circles is tear trough fillers and PRP Platelet Rich Plasma treatment https://skinqure.co.uk/prp-2/
- A package of 3 treatments paid upfront is £800, SAVE £100
Tear trough dermal filler is £395