Dark Circles Treatment
Dark eye circle causes
According to medical experts, possible dark circles causes include issues related to facial aging, lifestyle choices, and other causes, which include the following:
Facial aging and dark circles
- Volume loss or fat descent in the cheeks
- Under eye volume loss
- Lower eyelid (canthus) laxity
- Thinning under eye skin
- Bulging under eye fat
Lifestyle choices and under eye circles
- Hyperpigmentation caused by sun damage
- Caffeine consumption
- Alcohol consumption
- Sleep deprivation
- Dietary deficiencies
Dark Circles and loose skin appearing around your eyes is one of the first signs of aging and having treatment for eye rejuvenation can have a dramatic impact on how you look and feel.
Dark circles or Panda eyes are a result of either pigmentation or shadows caused by tissue loss.
We know that the appearance of the eye area is often crucial to a person’s appearance.
Dr Charlson is highly skilled at improving this area.
We provide the following eye rejuvenation treatments:
- Dermal fillers to the cheek, temple and brow area
- Dermal filler to the tear troughs
- skin boosters to skin around the eye
- dermal fillers to the upper eyelid area
- Platelet rich plasma treatments to the skin around the eye (PRP or Vampire treatment)
- Botulinum toxin to the crows feet and under the eye
A good combination for some patients with dark circles is tear trough fillers and PRP Platelet Rich Plasma treatment
- A package of 3 treatments paid upfront is £800, SAVE £100
Tear trough dermal filler is £395