We are delighted that Dr Rachel Bland is offering private psychology and counselling services at The New Barn Clinic, Welton. Telephone 07704551070
Yorkshire and Humber Psychology Service (YHPS) provide highly effective and evidence-based psychological interventions across a wide geographical area. We offer assessment, therapeutic interventions, medico-legal services, training, and consultation all tailored to your individualised needs
At YHPS we offer comprehensive assessment and a wide range of psychological therapies for adults of all ages.
We initially consult with clients to devise a tailored, individualised intervention package employing specialised, evidence based psychological therapies such as:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapies including Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, Mentalization Based Treatment, Cognitive Analytical Therapy, Schema Focused Therapy, Transactional Analysis and Intensive Short Term Dynamic Psychotherapy.
- Attachment Based Therapies
- Compassion Focused Therapy
- Trauma Focused Therapies including Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR) and Trauma Focused Cognitive Therapy.
All of our clinical work is supervised regularly and we endeavour to remain fully up to date with treatment advances and training to ensure that we offer our clients the best quality of psychological care.
We can offer treatment to individual clients, to couples and to families and specialise in delivering psychological treatment for:
- Childhood Trauma (including emotional, psychological, sexual and physical abuse)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Learning and Developmental Disorders
- Attachment Problems
- Self harm and suicidal feelings
- Personality Disorders
- Eating Disorders (such as Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa and Obesity)
- Anxiety Disorders (such as panic attacks, phobias, health anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder)
- Depression and Low Self Esteem
- Relationship Difficulties
- Bereavements and Loss
- Anger Problems
- Sexual Difficulties
- Cognitive rehabilitation and adjustment to health conditions
- Somatic Complaints & Chronic Pain Conditions
- Forensic presentations
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss any enquiries
YHPS can offer a professional, efficient specialist assessment service. We have many years’ experience of providing high quality expert witness reports that have been used in medical, legal and educational proceedings:
- Personal injury claims
- Risk assessments
- Educational assessments
- Occupational health assessments
We base our assessments on client interview, review of records, psychometric testing and interview with relevant parties where appropriate. We adhere to DSM-V and ICD-10 guidelines. We are able to comment on presenting problems, diagnosis, probable causation, proportionality, prognosis and make recommendations for treatment where needed.
YHPS aims to complete reports within an 8-10 week timescale.
Further information is available from http://www.yhps.org,uk